The world of football betting can be confusing. You start out just hoping to win more often than not, but soon become tempted by the idea that you could actually make a living from it. The following article will help break down the basics and offer some tips for starting off on your journey into this new sport with its own vocabulary!
Football is exciting because there are so many ways to bet and no two games are alike – in other words, every game offers something different which makes them unpredictable as well as thrilling at times.
How to choose a bookmaker for football betting:
To make soccer gambling less risky, it would not hurt to go through 3-4 different legal bookmakers, such as Melbet, Parimatch, 4rabet. Get acquainted with these platforms, play, try the mobile app, study the bonus offers and make your choice.
To choose a bookmaker, you should consider many factors. When selecting one of the main offices to place your bets with it is safer and more convenient if they are legally registered in your country or region. You need to find an office that meets all of these criteria:
-odds (the probability that our bet will win);
-line (how much we have won at stake for placing this type of wager on a specific event); -identification when using bank card payments;
-bonuses and promotions;
-technological comfort like live streaming betting events 24/7 which can be found in some legal companies only!
How to place bets on soccer matches:
How to bet on soccer matches, step by step:
· Choose a bookmaker. The more the better because they have different odds and betting options for you to choose from. You can even compare them before choosing one!
· Register with your chosen bookie’s site so that they know who you are when placing bets in the future and confirm your identity if needed (most countries require this). This will also help prevent other people from using your account fraudulently later down the line too once it has been initially verified as yours.
· Select and open the line of the soccer match you want.
· Click on the bet you have chosen with the odds you want, enter the amount and confirm your choice.
Types of soccer betting:
Soccer is a game of skill and luck, but how can you decide for sure who will win? Bookmakers offer many options to bet on soccer from the outcome of individual matches or even group stages. There are some main types that stand out:
- Main outcome. You can place your bets on the outcome of a match! You have three options: you want team one to win, or it’s going to be a draw game, or team two is victorious.
- Double odds. Double odds is betting on two outcomes of the three main possibilities. For instance, 12 means that you bet on one out of the six possible ways to win and lose at a game as well as for it to end in no result whatsoever. Double Odds are bets where someone has put money down about what will happen before they know if their prediction was correct or not (you don’t get your original stake back). The idea behind this type of wager is that there’s always an even chance either way so chances might be better than normal with more options available!
- Normal and Asian handicap. Handicapping is a betting strategy where you bet on the result of two teams in relation to their handicap. For example, if one team has an advantage over another and needs 3 more points to win by 2 goals or greater (ex. F2 (-2) ), then they are given odds that reflect this strength difference (+1). This means for every €100 wagered, we will get back €116 instead of our original €110; hence it pays 26% better than normal +10%.
- Normal and Asian totals. You are given a list of bets that vary in risk level. They include goals, points and more! You can choose to bet on the total amount being greater or less than the set value- for example, if you guess there will be 3 or more TBs (goals), then your bet is “Yes”.
How to choose a strategy for betting on football:
There are many football betting strategies that can help you improve your chances of winning. Try testing different ones out and see which one will work best for you:
1. Betting on a draw.
Betting on a draw might not be the most popular way to play soccer, but it can turn some profit if used in conjunction with other betting strategies. The odds for a tie are typically well over 3.5 which makes them worth an occasional bet as long as you’re willing to take your fair share of losses and when you win will make up for that loss quickly enough so that before too long is just about breaking even again.
2. Bets on yellow cards.
If you’re looking to make a bet on yellow cards, then we recommend that you do it when the match is crucial for both teams. This will give your odds from 2 up to about 3. The game needs not only to be important but also statistically one of the toughest in tournament play with head refereeing duties going out more often than usual for these kinds of matchups; this means matches played against rivals or those who have had an especially heated past meeting together are essential considerations at hand as well.
3. Betting on goals.
Betting on goals can be a profitable endeavor. Bet on total goals greater than 2.5 in the following cases:
- Both teams are attacking,
- A draw does not suit either team,
- Opponents often break the TB 2.5 both in personal meetings and over time with this opponent’s record against them for their season games that they have played between each other (including playoffs).