Kerala Blasters FC is one of the most popular football clubs in India. They have a large fan following and they are always expected to do well in the Indian Super League (ISL). Also, The club has a strong squad for the 2023 Durand Cup, and they will be looking to win the title. Explore Durand Squad Analysis:- Kerala Blaster FC.
Durand Squad Analysis:- Kerala FC Club Statement
Also, The club would like to announce that a 26-member squad will be representing Kerala Blasters FC in the 132nd edition of the Durand Cup, which will be held between August 3, 2023, and September 3, 2023, in West Bengal and Assam.
Also, As many as 24 teams from all around India, divided into six groups, will be battling it out for the prestigious Durand Cup this year.
Firstly, On August 13, 2023, the Kerala Blasters played their first match of the tournament against Gokulam Kerala FC in Kolkata.
Finally, The club is confident that the squad has the talent and experience to win the Durand Cup. The players have been training hard and they are ready for the challenge. The club is looking forward to a successful tournament.
More about Kerela Blaster FC
- Goalkeepers: Lara Sharma, Karanjit Singh, Sachin Suresh, Muhammed Jaseen.
- Defenders: Pritam Kotal, Prabir Das, Hormipam Ruivah, Marko Leskovic, Bijoy Varghese, Muhammed Saheef, Sandeep Singh, Naocha Singh.
- Midfielders: Jeakson Singh, Danish Farooq, Vibin Mohanan, Mohammed Azhar, Saurav Mandal, Bryce Miranda, Nihal Sudeesh, Mohammed Aimen, Yoihenba Meitei.
- Forwards: Adrián Luna, Dimitrios Diamantakos, Emmanuel Justine, Rahul Kannoly Praveen, Bidyashagar Singh.
- Experience: Kerala Blasters have a number of experienced players in their squad, such as Sandeep Singh, Marko Leskovic, and Adrián Luna. This experience could be crucial in helping the team to deal with the pressure of the Durand Cup.
- Physicality: Kerala Blasters have a very physical squad. This could be a major asset in the physical environment of the Durand Cup.
- Agility: Kerala Blasters also have a number of agile players in their squad, such as Naocha Singh and Bryce Miranda. This agility could be a major asset in the fast-paced environment of the Durand Cup.
Follow our Twitter Handle for more updates.