Real Madrid are set to face Osasuna in La Liga this weekend, and manager Carlo Ancelotti is expected to use a midfielder in defence due to a centre-back crisis. Here is a predicted XI for both teams. Explore Real Madrid vs Osasuna: Predicted XIs.
Real Madrid and Osasuna will go head-to-head in La Liga this weekend, with both teams looking to build on their impressive starts to the season. Real Madrid are currently top of the table, while Osasuna are sitting in sixth place.
Madrid are currently without David Alaba, Eder Militao, and Nacho Fernandez due to injury. This has left Ancelotti with just one fit centre-back, Antonio Rudiger.
Real Madrid vs Osasuna: Predicted XIs and key players to watch:
Courtois; Carvajal, Militão, Alaba, Mendy; Tchouaméni, Bellingham, Valverde; Vinicius Jr., Benzema, Rodrygo
Herrera; Nacho Vidal, David García, Unai García, Cruz; Chimy Ávila, Torró, Moncayola, Moi Gómez; Budimir, Kike Barja
- Karim Benzema: Furthermore, the French striker is in excellent form, and he is Real Madrid’s leading scorer this season. Therefore, he will be looking to add to his tally against Osasuna.
- Vinicius Jr.:Additionally, the Brazilian winger is one of the most exciting young players in the world, and he is always a threat to score. As a result, he will be looking to get on the ball and create chances for himself and his teammates.
- Jude Bellingham: Indeed, the English midfielder has been a revelation since joining Real Madrid in the summer. He is strong, quick, and good on the ball, and as a result, he will be looking to control the midfield and dictate the tempo of the game.
- Chimy Ávila: Furthermore, The Argentine winger is Osasuna’s most dangerous player. He is quick, skillful, and has a great eye for goal. He will be looking to get on the ball and create chances for himself and his teammates.
- Ante Budimir: The Croatian striker is Osasuna’s leading scorer this season. He is a strong and physical striker who is good in the air. He will be looking to get on the end of crosses and score goals.
- Jon Moncayola: The Spanish midfielder is Osasuna’s captain and their most important player. He is a versatile midfielder who can play in a number of different positions. He will be looking to control the midfield and dictate the tempo of the game.
Madrid will be the favorites to win this match, but Osasuna are a dangerous team and they will be looking to upset the odds. Additionally, Osasuna have a strong defence and a good attack, and they will be looking to make it difficult for Real Madrid to score goals. Real Madrid will need to be at their best if they want to win this match. As a result, they will need to be patient and create chances, and they will need to be clinical in front of goal. This is a match that promises to be entertaining and exciting. Indeed, both teams have good players and they both have something to fight for.
It will be interesting to see who comes out on top.
Keep following our Twitter Handle for more updates.